Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WDW Haunted Mansion Hinged Box/Figurine

Sold

 I have a series of these box figurines, and I admit, I had completely forgotten about them, but looking at them I think they are quite wonderful.

 This one is a resin figure of the Haunted Mansion in Walt Disney World.  The front is hinged and swings open to reveal the three hitch hiking ghosts.

These all stand between four and five inches.  Each comes in it's original white box with a styrofoam packing cube tailored to the individual piece.

I ran across this series in my attic, in a box with paper from 1997, so I'm thinking that these are from that time.  All are from Walt Disney World and include Cinderella's Castle, the Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Splash Mountain, the Earful Tower and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

 I'm asking $45 plus shipping and insurance.  If someone is interested in all six I would consider $250 for the set plus shipping and insurance.

PM me on Facebook if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. That's about the right time period. I actually designed this entire series as a graphic designer working for a firm called Design 25/25 out of Orlando.

    There WAS an alternate version of the Mansion for California.

    ReplyDelete