Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WDW Tower of Terror Hinged Box/Figurine

Sold

 I have a series of these box figurines, and I admit, I had completely forgotten about them, but looking at them I think they are quite wonderful.

 This one is a resin figure of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Walt Disney World.  The front is hinged and swings open to reveal a night sky with symbols from the original Twilight Zone.

These all stand between four and five inches.  Each comes in it's original white box with a styrofoam packing cube tailored to the individual piece.

I ran across this series in my attic, in a box with paper from 1997, so I'm thinking that these are from that time.  All are from Walt Disney World and include Cinderella's Castle, the Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Splash Mountain, the Earful Tower and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

 I'm asking $45 plus shipping and insurance.  If someone is interested in all six I would consider $250 for the set plus shipping and insurance.

PM me on Facebook if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment