Friday, August 24, 2012

Cinderella Porcelain Doll with Brass Key


This piece has been sold

Standing just about 16 inches tall, this is one of the nicer representations I've seen of Cinderella.  At least they attempted to make it look like the character in the film! She is made of porcelain and is complete with rhinestone jewelry.  There is a Disney copyright on the back of her neck.  I know she is at least ten years old, and she has a brass key hanging from her hand.

There are a couple of small (very small) spots on the front of her dress.  Feel free to enlarge the photo and I bet you wont even see it!  This is an unretouched photo of the actual doll I am selling.

She comes as is, with no box, but there is a stand that holds her up and it has her name written on it.

I also have a Snow White doll from the same line.  I'm asking $30 each or if you buy both, $50 for the pair.  Actual shipping and insurance will also be added to the price.


No comments:

Post a Comment